Le 30 déc. 2014 00:23, "Sebastian Sastre" <sebast...@flowingconcept.com> a
écrit :

> I’m a Smalltalker that is happy when JavaScript and LISP and Phyton and
Ruby and Dart gain popularity because it makes my life easier when I have
to explain to the next dynamic friendly developer how our workspace,
inspector and debugger works and how our library gets navigated so the new
guy can fell he can master it by himself easier than other tools (which is
a Smalltalk language design intention from day zero, and totally successful
at it BTW).

> I can understand that some might feel indifferent at Scala or Java
popularity but being "a Pharoer” and hostile, antagonising or actively
indifferent to Smalltalk's popularity and branding efforts is a frank
strategic parricide

And so we entered the land of Zealots of True Faith (tm).

PR is useful. But patronizing what is and what is not leaves me cold.

Phil