Hi Richard,

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 3:51 AM, horrido <horrido.hobb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://medium.com/@richardeng/the-smalltalk-revolution-ee245c281f51
> <https://medium.com/@richardeng/the-smalltalk-revolution-ee245c281f51>
>
> I welcome your comments. It's not too late to edit the piece.

Instead of "Second, Smalltalk is also a programming environment or IDE", I
would say "Second, Smalltalk is also a live programming environment with
it's own integrated and extensible IDE".

Instead of "With the integrated debugger, you are endowed with great power
to prototype your application."  I would say "The integrated debugger is
exceptionally powerful.  Not only can you inspect the execution state, edit
and continue, you can also define new classes and methods, in the context
of a live application you are developing.  You can actually program in the
debugger.  Start by defining just a test and continue from there."

Instead of just "Class browser, code editor, object inspector, debugger,
and workspace are an integrated whole.".  I would add "All these tools,
even the compiler and the class system itself, are implemented in
Smalltalk.  You can extend the tools to fit the way that you work, and
because the system is live, you can do so while you're programming.  It
really is the ultimate tailorable programing system."

HTH

Thanks.