Hi,

Nice document, however, about ODBC support column,
looking at  and old (Pharo 1.3) image I have on my pc, I can see:
ODBCLibray>>moduleName
        "Return the name of the module for this library"
        SmalltalkImage current platformName = 'Win32' ifTrue: [ ^ 'odbc32' ].
        SmalltalkImage current platformName = 'unix' ifTrue: [ ^ 'libodbc.so' ].
        ^ self error: 'Don''t know the ODBC library name'
I thought odbc was supported under linux in the FFI ODBC package.

odbc rocks under windows, for non dotNet apps, (my opinion), and MS has released an Mssql odbc driver for linux (They say they love linux now :) ).

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=28160

Oracle is also supported for 12 (I think at least since 10g)
https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/ODBCR/toc.htm#ODBCR101

Could it be interesting to re-investigate ODBC support ?
Or DbxTalk is the Pharo standard (and it doesn't mind) ?

Regards,

Alain