Hi Stephan,

Very interesting !

It would be good to switch from the textual V2 protocol to the binary V3, not
only is it faster (or should it be faster), it has more features and it is more
modern (ie. the way forward).

Do you think is would make sense to separate the different layers (or maybe
this is already the case) ? The code mirroring should be optional as it has
much more dependencies.

We should definitively talk about this during the Pharo Days !

Sven