Da: Pharo-dev [ <mailto:pharo-dev-boun...@lists.pharo.org>
mailto:pharo-dev-boun...@lists.pharo.org] Per conto di Sebastian Sastre
Inviato: venerdì 9 gennaio 2015 19:07
A: Pharo Development List
Oggetto: Re: [Pharo-dev] from 2009's The "death" of Smalltalk to 2014's But
Really, You Should Learn Smalltalk

Hi Jochen,

have in mind that the talk you referred is from 2009 and many controversial
things happened in the Ruby community at that time.

Coming closer to today, we just had this presentation which presents
Smalltalk better than many Smalltalkers I’ve heard!

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGaKZBr0ga4>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGaKZBr0ga4

Want to show off smalltalk to non-smalltalker audiences in an effective way?
watch and learn!

On Jan 9, 2015, at 3:37 PM, J.F. Rick < <mailto:s...@je77.com>