I agree. I'm excited by Redline. We really do need a Smalltalk presence on
the JVM. The JVM is the closest thing we have right now to a "standard"
enterprise platform. (I guess I should mention .NET too, but I hate Windows
lock-in.) Java is the strongest language here, but Scala, Groovy, and
Clojure have some measure of success.

sebast...@flowingconcept.com wrote