Le 20 janv. 2015 à 17:35, Stephan Eggermont a écrit :

> Who is dealing with CI? The queue is still growing and nothing seems to
> finish.

I noticed that in the past.
It may happen when no slave is available to execute a specific job. It happens
if one or many slave go offline or if a build is stuck and no other executor is
available for other jobs.

I don't know if there is a good solution to manage that.
My opinion is that we should just be sure that a timeout is set to every job.
In addition, we could install these plugin:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Purge+Build+Queue+Plugin that will
ease our life if the queue grows quickly.