you dont watch my video tutorials ? ;D

here is one for window groups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGJZeajjWGU&index=12&list=PLqbtQ7OkSta0ULYAd7Qdxof851ybh-_m_

I agree this one of the features that I really miss and I think I was the
first one to report it in this least when Playground was announced it for
Pharo 4. Yes Peter I am using your workaround to compensate for this.

Do you want to hear the irony , I only use Workspace to create a window
group to act as a container for Playgrounds :D

Actually finding a way to create tabs for the guis in Pharo had been one of
my first priorities to develop but when I reported my idea in this mailing
list I was informed that the feature already existed. I was so happy I made
a video tutorial about it because its a pity so useful features to be so
hidden from the user. Probably an Icon would have made it way more obvious
to most users.