Thank you,

I have tried it, and it works on my computer. It just tests:

-=-=-
testError
        self
                should: [ self do: [ 1/0 ]]
                raise: ZeroDivide
-=-=-

And it likely cannot finish the job within 10 seconds. Can anyone try it on an
Unix machine? Maybe it could be different, but I do not believe. Moreover I do
not see any relation with 14865 issue changes and this failing test case.

Thanks,
Juraj