> On 05 Feb 2015, at 19:24, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:
>
> Max,
>
> Normal relative references are covered now.
>
> We are talking about a relative reference that looks like
>
>  //otherhost.com/foo/bar.txt <http://otherhost.com/foo/bar.txt>

That’s what I’m talking about. Pinterest for example, requires one to use this
script (https://developers.pinterest.com/on_hover_pin_it_buttons/
<https://developers.pinterest.com/on_hover_pin_it_buttons/>):

<script type="text/javascript" src="//assets.pinterest.com/js/pinit.js"
    data-pin-hover="true"
></script>

And when you look at that script, it loads another script, again via relative
url.

Did I misread something?

Cheers,
Max