> I have changed two methods of the configuration:
>
> -=-=-
> stable: spec
> <symbolicVersion: #stable>
>
> spec for: #'pharo2.x' version: '2.1'.
> "after some modification in NB made it incompatible with 3.0"
> spec for: #'pharo3.x' version: '2.3'.
> *spec for: #'pharo4.x' version: '2.7’.  “<<== added, maybe instead of
> pharo4.x could be common"*
> -=-=-
> development: spec
> <symbolicVersion: #'development'>
>
> spec for: #'common' version: '*2.3-baseline*’. “<<== it is likely not
> necessary"
> -=-=-
>
> I have changed it, because I think there should be two lines in Versioner:
> one with development label, second with stable label.
> Then everything works.
> Let me know if it helps.
> Juraj

Thank you Juraj,
that works .... better, but now, commiting the new configuration
shows a bunch of "Critical Issues"
Critical Warning missing recommend field...
Critcal Warning The name of package x does not match file name x.7
Critical Warning No Version specified.

Not that easy. Maybe, the ConfigurationOfAthens was only written and
updated by hand, does not work with Versionner?