Hi,

8. 2. 2015 v 8:26, Nicolai Hess <nicolaih...@web.de>:

I have changed two methods of the configuration:

-=-=-
stable: spec
<symbolicVersion: #stable>

spec for: #'pharo2.x' version: '2.1'.
"after some modification in NB made it incompatible with 3.0"
spec for: #'pharo3.x' version: '2.3'.
spec for: #'pharo4.x' version: '2.7’.  “<<== added, maybe instead of pharo4.x could be common"
-=-=-
development: spec
<symbolicVersion: #'development'>

spec for: #'common' version: '2.3-baseline’. “<<== it is likely not necessary"
-=-=-

I have changed it, because I think there should be two lines in Versioner: one with development label, second with stable label.
Then everything works.
Let me know if it helps.
Juraj

Thank you Juraj,
that works .... better, but now, commiting the new configuration
shows a bunch of "Critical Issues"
Critical Warning missing recommend field...
Critcal Warning The name of package x does not match file name x.7
Critical Warning No Version specified.

Not that easy. Maybe, the ConfigurationOfAthens was only written and updated by hand, does not work with Versionner?

I think, for now I will try to change the Configuration by hand without versionner.

There three warnings revealed by: (MetacelloToolBox validateConfiguration: ConfigurationOfAthens).
It is easy to fix, well I guess. The one is a misspelling, two are about missing #versionString: and I suppose there should be versionString: #’stable’.
It is fixed in ConfigurationOfAthens-JurajKubelka.46.mcz.

Then I have created by hand version 2.8. The “strange” think is that development do not point to the latest version. Is the 2.8 supposed to be stable or development version? ConfigurationOfAthens-JurajKubelka.46.mcz contains the 2.8 version as development version.

Cheers,
Juraj