> On 18 Feb 2015, at 09:52, Andrea Ferretti <ferrettiand...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Also, these tasks
> often involve consuming data from various sources, such as CSV and
> Json files. NeoCSV and NeoJSON are still a little too rigid for the
> task - libraries like pandas allow to just feed a csv file and try to
> make head or tails of the content without having to define too much of
> a schema beforehand

Both NeoCSV and NeoJSON can operate in two ways, (1) without the definition of
any schema's or (2) with the definition of schema's and mappings. The quick and
dirty explore style is most certainly possible.

'my-data.csv' asFileReference readStreamDo: [ :in | (NeoCSVReader on: in)
upToEnd ].

  => an array of arrays

'my-data.json' asFileReference readStreamDo: [ :in | (NeoJSONReader on: in)
next ].

  => objects structured using dictionaries and arrays

Sven