Dear all,

last week, we submit the Pharo proposal for GSOC 2015 with Uko and we
are waiting now for the answer from Google.
Accepted organisations will be announce March 2, 2015.

We have now more than 50 projects ideas but we are still looking for
more ideas from the community !

Don't be shy, propose your project idea here:
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-project-proposals/blob/master/Topics.st

regards,