Sooner or later then you will have to name people, because talking generally wont change the situation.

Who in this community believe that improving Pharo is pointless / does not have an effect ?

marcus is not mentioning people in this community but outside.

I am getting totally opposite feeling with this community. One the reasons I enjoy Pharo.

Me too.
And the infrastructure is getting really really great. To be point that I cannot see what the people will
do with it. So this is great,