very good example and very informative thank you.

Sadly it also shows that even with Athens Pharo is incredible slow. Simple
animation spiking a single 3.2 Ghz core to 50% does not look very promising
for heavy big size graphic based animations. Which is not a surprise since
this was also evident the first time I tried the VGTiger demo. But still ,
its better than no Athens ;)