Ah thats great news Esteban, 70% to 9% is more than enough for my needs. I
can wait a year, no problemo.

This is all optimised inside VM ? Or you plan to bring those optimizations
also inside the image ? SDL2 is a very powerful lib and a very wise move to
move to it. Not just for 2d graphics, but also 3d, events and so much more.