Could you
    Create an issue on the Pharo bugtracker
    Publish your changes in a slice in the inbox of Pharo
    so that we check if we can integrate them or not in Pharo 40?

I'm sorry about what happened around Spec. We did not want to have a look a the github com
because we did not want to fuel the nastiness of Ben.

We are still insulted on the web page but I asked the lawyers not to react and let the story die.

Stef