Hi Ben,

It’s noticeable if you use small windows a lot, like I do. I guess you must
have a bigger screen than mine ;-)

There is a description halfway down the thread on how to reproduce it, just
before I uploaded the slice. Date is 19/08/2014
<https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/12569/TextModel-should-not-move-scroll-when-accepting-text#BugEvent.107762>