Sean

Could you stop crying because this is a bit boring?
Can we do mistake? Yes
How much time the change I did stayed? 20 hours?
About 15086 was it not a consequence of some of your changes?
Why did you review it?

I think that you do not realize the difficulty to assess and integrate code that you do not
develop. So instead of crying help.

Stef