On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 8:59 PM, stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:

> Thanks both of you for the energy you put into Pharo.
> The tam really appreciates.
> This is because there are guys like you that Pharo is worth being done.
> Thanks for the tests.
> Esteban has apparently found the bug on the VM.
>
> Stef

Energy breeds energy.  For me it was an opportunity to learn more deep
stuff(tm) by digging with a goal.  It remains a bit beyond me, but I'm
happy if I've been able to beat the high grass enough to flush the tiger
into the open where the marksman can take a shot at it.

Nice to flush out a VM bug (can't be too many of those left ;).   Let us
know when we can do testing on it.    I guess I'll read more about it on
[vm-dev].

cheers -ben