> @esteban Pavel is not stupid. So we could ask him what are his scenarios.
>
> @Pavel So pavel can you explain what and why you need?
>
> And yes we will have to have another level of tooling because
> now it can be really difficult

I simply wanted to make a local Pharo FileTree repository to have a
free hands for testing of system configurations. Something like a
personal Pharo fork. The fact that this packages are all missing
because they are already handled by configurations is welcomed
information.
However I think that repositories of this project should be in the
list of default repositories. Maybe we should add copy of the
configurations to the Pharo50 repository too.

Cheers,
-- Pavel