Sven
     I saw the tests and they works fine.
The problem is on the field.
I have a form with javascript that gets addresses from Google Maps, then the
form is submitted to my Pharo-Zinc-App.
When the form is submitted by Safari(OS X), Smalltalks receives the character
with accent without encoding (no %).
Continuing with the Neuquen example,   the 'accented e’ that should be  %C3%A9
is received as the raw character.
With Firefox all works fine, the character is received with the correct
encoding.

So the problem is related to ‘decode:’
In the research I  also saw that some accented characters could be received as
one character encoded, for example the 'accented e’ could be also %E9.

thanks
Leo