Leo,

I am sorry but you will have to be more specific and concrete. You are mixing
lots of different things (encoding/decoding, form submit, JS - and there are
details missing) - there are many places where you could have done something
wrong.

Please try to isolate your problem with a concrete short piece of code that I
can run. Something along the lines of ZnDefaultServerDelegate>>formTest[1|2|3]:
maybe.

Sven