On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 7:55 PM, stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:

>  andrei
>
> You talk about releasing.
> I talk about changes that should be done on a system while people are not
> active.

If we are all on vacation, or you really really need a bug fixed, or you
make a change that touches a lot of
packages then I see no problem if you make a slice and notify us so we can
back port it.

What I would like to avoid is this becoming the default behaviour any time
you want to make change that is
just related to a project that is maintain by configurations.

Right now for rubric you can just commit you package to the rubric repo
under the pharo team, create a new version
using versioner, copy it to PharoInbox50, make an issue to integrate it and
integrate it. A few more steps then
working with slices but you do not have to wait for us to integrate :). You
might get some merge conflicts
when we are actively working on rubric but then we are around to help with
the merge.

Cheers,
Andrei