and btw… of course I agree repositories need to be added, and configurations
kept in image.
So what will happen when I publish a configuration with new package in the repo of XXX
where XXX is under dev or under a more recent version.
They will have to merge. Because I will only publish to be able to load the code I changed into just the next version of Pharo so that I can continue to work on the other parts of the changes.

Stef

cheers,
Esteban