Yes

Le 1/5/15 11:52, Marcus Denker a écrit :

On 01 May 2015, at 11:49, Marcus Denker <marcus.den...@inria.fr <mailto:marcus.den...@inria.fr>> wrote:

On 01 May 2015, at 11:46, stepharo <steph...@free.fr <mailto:steph...@free.fr>> wrote:

We should at least have a rules stating "pay attentino you use an optimised selector". Im not sure what should be form of the warning but we should make progress

why?

I see two cases
- the dev uses a non optimized version and the warning tell him that it would be better to use the optimised
   ifNil....of whatever case

   - when defining a method with such selector:
   warn them because we should avoid them.

I somehow feel that I did not manage to explain the whole thing in a way that it was understandable.
Can we discuss that on the whiteboard next week?

Marcus