As a fairly experienced Smalltalk programmer but a very new user of Pharo,

Where do you guys suggest me to start contributing?

To be more specific, there are parts of the system I don't know, and
practices and conventions of Pharo that I don't grasp yet, so it seems that
work that can be done withour relying on that knowledge would be more
suitable for me.

I'm open to a pair programming session via Skype/Teamviewer or other medium.

For example, I was contemplating on defining the About text for the
Versionner in light of the recent discussions.