Hi sergio

start small. Here is what I did when I started to want to participate to squeak. Read the description of bugs or enhancement and check if what the people are doing is making sense.
LIke that you will start to get a feel of some parts of the system.
Read the bugs report and try to reproduce them.
Then indeed we could do some skype sharing.

Stef