Kasper

our idea is that each package should have meta-data:
    - default code formatting
    - false positive for rules
    - and of course package comment.

So for now the simplest thing we did was to add a class called ManifestXXX for packageXXX.
This way it is versionned with the classes and we can browse it....

Stef