Le 11/5/15 20:10, Kasper Osterbye a écrit :
Sergio Fedi and I are now working on this.

As part of the work, we need a "default package comment", akin the the
default class comment. The class comment is inspired by CRC idea.
Translating CRC to a PRC, we suggest the following, and ask for comments
from the community. As I believe we will by the end of the year have a
inworld pillar renderer which is fairly stable, the default PRC template
could be:

Coooooool :)
'Please comment me using the following ""template"", ''inspired'' by Class
Responsibility Collaborator (CRC) design:

!Package XXX, part of (reference to main package if one exist)
I did not get "

(reference to main package if one exist)

"
one line description: For example, I'm xxx package, containing the hierarchy
of visitor objects.
What are the public main classes?

;Responsibiliies
:Three sentences about my main responsibility, what I'm doing, what classes
do I offer.
;Collaborators
:State my related packages, and which classes are the ones used from the
outside of the package.

!!Public API

- message one in class one
- message two in class two
- what is the way to use this package.

    One simple example is simply gorgeous. Or refer to which package is the
main package if there are several packages in play
!!Internal Representation and Key Implementation Points.

-Implementation Points, in particular references to classes with good class
comments.'

Will this work?

Best, Sergio & Kasper