I have now twice in two different situations felt a need to "steal" a method
in Nautilus and make that method an extension method in my own package.

In situation A, I wanted to steal the #buildCommentPane to use a different
Morph for class comments,
In situation B, Sergio and I needed to redefine #getComments and
#addComments:notifying: to fill out behaviour for package comments.

It either means that
    - you override is temporal and that it should be integrated in Nautilus

- or it means that nautilus should provide the correct plug (either with an attribute and accessor or announcements)
    and that such extensions should be pushed inside nautilus.

What is the kosher way to work and contribute in such situations? I guess it
will also pop up in situations outside of Nautilus.