> On 05 Jun 2015, at 18:20, stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:
>
> Sven
>
> we were talking about splitting your package into two parts :)
> Would you be ok to get the basic encoders in a separate package?

Zinc-Character-Encoding is already a separate package, it depends on nothing.
Zinc-Resource-Meta is next up (containing URL and Mime-Type).
Both are completely independent of any HTTP stuff.
All this is by design.

You probably mean that you want a separate config ? Right now they are just a
groups.

> We were also thinking that NullEncoder could be called AsciiEncoder?

Maybe, maybe not, let me think about that a bit.