Actually we just want to have a kind of split in:

- essential
- non-essential

Then the bootstrap will include essential packages at the beginning and
non-essential will be just loaded on top.

The rationale is: the smaller the kernel, the fastest the bootstrap, and
with it the feedback loop we have.

That's why I was working on the File abstractions, and splitting some other
kernel package.