Hello,

Currently I am working on groups in Nautilus, and I am actually reimplementing
them because I could not just fix them (There are a lot of bugs which make them
almost unusable in practice), it is too complicated for nothing. Doing this I
somehow have to use RPackage announcements and I am a little bit confused by
their name.
When you remove a package, an announcement RPackageUnregistered is raised, but
I do not know if there is a difference with RPackageRemoved (which by the way
does not exist, but I was expecting a name like that). What is this
registration thing ? There is no RPackageRegistered but there is
RPackageCreated.

So I am confused. Does someone know if I should create an announcement
RPackageRemoved or rename RPackageCreated into RPackageRegistered ? It does not
seem consistent and so it is confusing. Or can someone explain to me the notion
of registration for the RPackages ?

Thanks,

Franck