From: yuriy.tymc...@me.com
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 12:08:55 +0200
To: pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org
Subject: Re: [Pharo-dev] Announcements in Nautilus

I’ve made a prototype, and it seems to work well, though I’d really like if
Franck or Esteban can take a look.
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/16475/Nautilus-sends-too-many-announcements-for-a-single-action
Cheers.Uko

On 04 Sep 2015, at 10:25, stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:I will not reply
publicly on the true reason of that situation :)
Now what we should do is to continue to simplify the code of Nautilus (we made
great steps with Franck).
And yuriy if you have some fixes please let us know.

Stef