Hi Craig,

Le 9 sept. 2015 à 11:53, Craig Latta a écrit :

> Hoi Christophe--
>
>> We now have a best overview of bootstrap dependencies.
>
>     That's a pretty grim picture. :)  Can you post a movie of you
> picking through that ball of connections? (E.g., with the search feature
> as you described, or any with any other UI affordance that you have with
> this system.)

Maybe a misunderstanding, the search feature is for the able only and not the
graph itself.
Yes, it is still a bit difficult to get the information because there are a lot
of links between nodes.
I will try Highlighting
(http://www.coppelia.io/2014/07/an-a-to-z-of-extra-features-for-the-d3-force-layout/)
 as suggested by Ben.