Every extra source helps, thank you. I see how to do non-stream substitutions on materializations, but the documentation did not indicate a way to do non-stream substitutions on serialization. Is it possible?

thanks,
Robert

Hi Robert,

As for the documentation, you have LOTS of tests, you have the chapter
Torsten pasted, you have this documentation:
http://rmod.inria.fr/web/software/Fuel

But also, as for internals, there is a journal paper we wrote:
http://rmod.lille.inria.fr/archives/papers/Dias12a-SPE-Fuel.pdf

Let us know how it goes,

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 6:00 AM, Torsten Bergmann <asta...@gmx.de