> On 15 Oct 2015, at 09:36, Marcus Denker <marcus.den...@inria.fr> wrote:
>
> Yes,
>
> -> there is a bug somewhere that flattens traits in some cases
> -> we need to write a script to delete all the wrong methods.
>

> I inspected the failing lint rule and executed on the dictionary:
>
> self keys do: [:classSymbol |
>     (self at: classSymbol) do: [:selector |
>         classSymbol asClass removeSelector: selector.
>     ]]
>
> resulting slice is committed:
> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/16254/

Good!

The strange thing is, I said I ve found the reason why this trait methods
were moved to the
class. But I can not reproduce it anymore.
I was sure
"RPackageSet methods " would collect all trait and non-traitmethods of a
class and this gets written into thet package.
But now, I can not reproduce this anymore.