> - ~ 300 for milestone pharo 5

and 18 for Spec (although some look stale)

"After I realised that the Pharo board was not able to consider the concept
> of *copyright infringement*, and that stealing a project was far from an
> issue to them, I decided to give up and to give away the code since I do
> not want to fight with people not even understanding the pupose of the
> battle"
>
> I am not sure, I don't know about this "battle", but don't want to have
> anything to do with this battle.

Misunderstandings, miscommunications...

Spec was deliberately relicensed as GPL3 when "integrated in IDE", so it
was no longer possible to integrate _new_ stuff into Pharo (as GPL is
restrictive and not compatible with MIT).
(As to whether such restriction can be even applied for other's people code
(relicencing isn't sublicencing) is different matter.)

In either case the licence was changed back to MIT, so from licencing
perspective there shouldn't be any problem. (If such integration would
cause bad blood somewhere, that's also another matter.)

Peter