I suggest all interested parties to

>     - review the code of skip

absolutely I already have begun to do it

>     - let him some time to improve

no rush at all from my side, he has as much time as he wants

>     - help if you want

I offer to design a custom GUI for it ;) but first I will let you get the
functionality right and I can learn from the code as well in the meantime
because I am not familiar with the REST API at all :)

> The goal of skip internship with us is to build a better code review
> system for Pharo.
> And we decided to use existing infrastructure instead of building our own
> seaside-based yet another server to maintain.

good choice, afterall pharo already greatly benefits from taking advantage
of existing technologies like CI, Cairo, OpenGL, git , mercurial, MongoDB
etc . Keep the great work and thanks for motivating me to use and learn
Pharo, more and more.