> On Nov 23, 2015, at 6:35 PM, Dimitris Chloupis <kilon.al...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> nope my password is definitely correct and the user name.

Hmm ok.. In that case I really don’t know.
Could you look at the stack frame to see if any of the methods are related with
avatars?
The avatar url should always have a non-nil value since all users get one
assigned, so it’s only nil if the response was unsuccessful (i.e.: wrong
username/password).

Another thing which you can try is create a Personal Access Token on GitHub via
Home > Settings > Personal Access Tokens.
This token can be filled into the username field of the tool and you can then
leave the password blank.

If this doesn’t work then your error is certainly a different one than the one
I debugged with Martin.

I’m logging of now, I can only get back on this on Wednesday as I’m preoccupied
tomorrow..