+1

Stef

Le 7/1/16 21:13, Nicolai Hess a écrit :
Some feedback on GTDebugger

- The inspector pane is great, we can inspect, evaluate code, and easily show/ inspect the code (for thisContext).
 although the evaluator pane has a bad text mode (for the thisContext).
- I think the buttons are too small and the icon for "stop over" is misleading, it looks like a "step out"
- the shortcuts (neither ctrl+t nor cmd+t) aren't working
- I find it totally annoying and useless that the context pane inspector scrolls away if you select a value in
  the rightmost pane. The context inspector should be fixed.
- I really miss the "List Methods using 'varname'/List Methods storing into 'varname' - the stacklist entry for block closures prints the block closure code, this is confusing (too much text for such a small widget).

nicolai