I like that you report bug and not me.

Le 8/1/16 22:55, Nicolai Hess a écrit :

    <mailto:chisvasileand...@gmail.com>>:

        Hi Nicolai,

        Thanks for the feedback.
        Some issues I'll manage to fix until we integrate.
        For those that I do not manage please open bug reports.

        On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 9:13 PM, Nicolai Hess
        <nicolaih...@gmail.com <mailto:nicolaih...@gmail.com>> wrote:

            Some feedback on GTDebugger

            - The inspector pane is great, we can inspect, evaluate
            code, and easily show/ inspect the code (for thisContext).
             although the evaluator pane has a bad text mode (for the
            thisContext).

        Can you give me more details? Maybe it's obvious but I'm
        missing what's wrong :)

    Hm, I can not reproduce it anymore.

Ok, now it happened again. See screenshot, the thisContext evaluator pane is wrong. And it does not go away (every debugger now shows this text, even if I debug a totally different method)

        Cheers,
        Andrei

            - I think the buttons are too small and the icon for "stop
            over" is misleading, it looks like a "step out"
            - the shortcuts (neither ctrl+t nor cmd+t) aren't working
            - I find it totally annoying and useless that the context
            pane inspector scrolls away if you select a value in
              the rightmost pane. The context inspector should be fixed.
            - I really miss the "List Methods using 'varname'/List
            Methods storing into 'varname'
            - the stacklist entry for block closures prints the block
            closure code, this is confusing (too much text for such a
            small widget).

            nicolai