I wanted to say that I also like more the distribution that Esteban built
instead of the original one of GT Debugger. So.. +1 for that.

And yes, I also like the text besides the buttons since unfortunately the
buttons are not extremely intuitive.  +1 for that too.

Stef, as for the bydecode debugger, if I remember, you had to explicitly
switch to a bytecode debugger. In the normal debugger a normal user will
use, the bytecode pane was not there.

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com