Hello,

I briefly tried to copy/paste, read from file, some Hebrew text. I simply get some strange characters.

From a brief search of the archives. I did not find any means of doing a right to left language. I also am not sure how to use a Hebrew font. Font issues would also apply for when I want to use Greek.

What would be needed to do right to left and use the right Hebrew font?

I believe these issues would also apply to anyone wanting Arabic or any other such languages.

The last message I can easily find is in August of 2014. Maybe Pharo isn't the right tool for this job at the moment. But I did want to explore the potential of it being so.

Thanks for any help.

Jimmie