Hi Jimmy,

AFAIK there’s no IDE support for RTL languages. You only want to be able to
display the strings correctly though, right?

I’m pretty sure that it’s already possible to load the font. The problem is
probably with the editors and workspaces. They would need to be told to display
the string differently.

Cheers,
Max