Hi Dario,

> On 15 Jan 2016, at 16:58, Trussardi Dario Romano <dario.trussa...@tiscali.it>
> wrote:
>
> Ciao,
>
>       i have some packages with some class definition.
>
>       Now the package1 define Class1 and Class2 with some reference to classA
> and classB defined into pachageA.
>
>       packageA other hand, have some reference to class1 and class2.
>
>       Now my question is:
>
>               i can load the package1 and packageA without other
> considerations,
>
>               leaving the system to resolve references as classes are loaded?

No, I don’t think so. You will receive a warning and can then proceed. That
will compile the methods but the class references will have been compiled as
nil references. So you will need to recompile those methods afterwards.

If these classes need each other, then they probably belong into the same
package.

Just to be clear, what do you mean by “package”? If you are referring to
something like “MY-Core” and “MY-View” but both are loaded when loading the
Monticello package “MY” then it will work. If you load “MY-Core” and “My-View”
as separate Monticello packages the above will happen.

Cheers,
Max