Thanks Max,

> Hi Dario,
>
>> On 15 Jan 2016, at 16:58, Trussardi Dario Romano
>> <dario.trussa...@tiscali.it> wrote:
>>
>> Ciao,
>>
>>      i have some packages with some class definition.
>>
>>      Now the package1 define Class1 and Class2 with some reference to classA
>> and classB defined into pachageA.
>>
>>      packageA other hand, have some reference to class1 and class2.
>>
>>      Now my question is:
>>
>>              i can load the package1 and packageA without other
>> considerations,
>>
>>              leaving the system to resolve references as classes are loaded?
>>

> No, I don’t think so. You will receive a warning and can then proceed. That
> will compile the methods but the class references will have been compiled as
> nil references. So you will need to recompile those methods afterwards.

But if i used the Metacello baseline or configuration definition
 i can load with        #atomic         load types?

With this load types i solve my problematic?

Now when i  load a baseline definition with :

        | pathToPackageDirectory |
        "edit to match the path to your chosen package directory"
        pathToPackageDirectory := '/DTRDevelopment'.
        Metacello new
          baseline: 'DtrBase';
         repository: 'filetree://', pathToPackageDirectory;
          load.

        how i can define the load types?

        Thanks,

                Dario