> On 15 Jan 2016, at 21:01, stepharo <steph...@free.fr> wrote:
>
> Le 15/1/16 20:45, David Allouche a écrit :
>
>> it does not show the package that contains my fix (Spec-Tools)
> This is strange. And MC shows the package as dirty? Then this is a bug.

I do not know how MC shows a package as dirty.

And anyway, I ended up fiddling my way into uploading the version to
smalltalkhub (I think I just clicked Save in Monticello Browser). So it no
longer shows as dirty. But apparently that did not provide the fogzbugz issue
metadata… So it might be not dirty anymore. But then I have no idea what to do
now to upload it correctly.

>> So I think it would be good that someone updates the documentation. Or fix
>> the slice maker. Or both.
> Can you reproduce the bug?

I cannot not reproduce it. I have no idea at all how people actually manage to
use Slice Maker in a recent image.

Have you tried with a recent

> BTW it would be nice that you print and sign the pharo license, then you send
> us a scanned or surface mail version
> and we will archive it.

Surface mail, is that a kind of new social network thing? I'm afraid I got a
bit behind the times those past few years.

> We ask that to every contributors.

No problem, I'll do that. Copyright paperwork is important.